TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare as displayed in the meter, parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services. The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in Smart Taxi cab & crosses the toll post.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Smart Taxi is at the sole risk of the Customer and that Smart Taxi disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Smart Taxi shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service or due to the failure of Smart Taxi to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the service’s recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer teletransmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Smart Taxi or any person or any organization involved in the above.
- Smart Taxi shall be entitled, at any time, without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
- Smart Taxi encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their belongings. In case of lost items inside the Smart Taxi Cabs during the journey, Smart Taxi will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis, but is not responsible in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any items in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the service or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Smart Taxi of the same in writing within 24 hours of using the taxi.
- Smart Taxi shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all of the terms and conditions at anytime and the customer shall be bound by such additions, variations or amendments.
- All the calls made to our call centre are recorded by us for quality and training purposes.
- All vehicles registered with Smart Taxi are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.